The purpose of this web site is to provide information for men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer so they can make an informed decision about all options for their own treatment. A second opinion from a Proton expert explaining the Proton option is extremely important.
- LLUMC: James M. Slater, M.D. Proton Treatment and Research Center at Loma Linda University and Medical Center, California (0ver 20 years).
- MGH: Francis H. Burr Proton Center at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- MPRI: Midwest Proton Radiotherapy Institute at Indiana, University.
- UFPTI: The University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute.
- MD Anderson: Anderson Cancer Center’s Proton Center Houston, TX.
- PPTCOK: ProCure Proton Therapy Center Oklahoma City, OK.
- UPENN: The Roberts Proton Therapy Center at University of Pennsylvania Health System.
- HUPTI: Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute. VA.
Others in process:
- NIPTRC: Northern University Proton Therapy and Research Center West Chicago (On Hold)
- CDH: CDH Proton Therapy Center, Warrenville, Illinois (Due to open 19 October at 11AM).
- PPTCNJ: ProCure Proton Therapy Center, New Jersey (Groundbreaking Ceremony took place on 7 April 2010). 40 miles from downtown Manhattan.
- PTCTN: ProCure Proton Therapy Center University of Tennessee Medical Center. (Scheduled to open in 2012/13,)
- SFPC: South Florida Proton Center scheduled to open in 2012.